Triangular Ufolights Seen In The Sky While Driving From Qualicum Beach To Parksville Vancouver Island British Columbia
Date: Progress 24, 2012 Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m. See you later, I edit the article in the "Parksville Qualicum Seashore Figures paper" about the lights over Qualicum Seashore. I saw the lights to the same degree my partner in crime and I were on the Motherland Hwy. It was redress after 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, Progress 24th, and we were label to Parksville from Qualicum Seashore. My partner in crime was deep and so he was not able to pay them faraway appliance. But I did see them, and watched them as desire as I may possibly. The lights were correctly gaudy and they were skinned and red, and the object seemed to be status interminably, but that may possibly manage a moment ago been an visual fantasy if it was drifting open near us. It did at the end of the day launch to move, and it flew open better us. It did handle triangular, for example we were in the car, I can't say if it prepared any careful.In the article, you ask about information involving the origin of the lights. I don't link about that but, at the self-same time as this triangular object was in the sky open in front line of us, I equally saw a plane label southeast, which equally completed up well in front line of us. From my brainpower point in the right direction, it would manage been into brainpower of this object. Maybe the union in the plane saw it? If you manage seen doesn't matter what passion this in the self-same area plead be kind lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All restricted information is reticent sly." "The Vike Point (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"