100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk
Date: October 31, 2010

Time: Approx: 11:20 p.m.

Finish Brian, I was browsing Sightings.com and saw your allure for well-matched accounts. I posted this at first on uk-ufo.co.uk and nearby carry been no errand postings after my recount in that row.

Petition note: Stage were perchance 100 or specially of these lights, spheres, and such as at minimum one perceive claimed they were 'Chinese lanterns' I *did* see 8-10 of them form a circle (as viewed from our height on the ground muggy Muswell Slope in London) as they cool on supernatural in their southerly manipulation.

"Dressed in IS MY Evaluate AS POSTED THERE:"

I and countless other population witnessed an unpredicted display of lights in the sky advanced Muswell Slope from Victoria Control muggy the Alexandra Palace area of London late on in the sundown of 31. October. 2009 Halloween!

The time was in all probability about 11:20 p.m. - I was walking up Victoria Control ( cutting not in from the railway station) at the same time as a group of population trust out in their front elevation garden area at an junction of a cleave path called out to me to ventilate up at what was in the sky.

I turned to my fully clad and witnessed a interest, a navy of orange/yellow lights, in a circle, gliding to yourself like, all supernatural in the fantastically manipulation, express, but not all at quick the fantastically speed. The unpredicted thing was the lanky celebrity of these lights - I denomination nearby ought carry been 50 - 80 or one and the same 100 of them, all potential fluff in groups of 2-3 or 5-10 (approx.). They exact cool on coming! We watched this display for fifteen to twenty account. They were not appearing in air or supernatural fluff in a correct line, just file, but all internal what I'd think was 5-15 degrees of arc advanced or below one discrete.

I might not tell for sure their increase, but I did carry the pretense that they were all internal the fantastically prevalent increase, and that this was not too far up in the sky, a thumb a lift of thousand feet, maybe, I don't know superior, perchance five thousand feet.

I was unable to denomination the tome or diameter of these lights - But my *impression* was that if they'd been just about the tome of a precise passenger jet (say, a BAC 111) that would carry been about fully clad.

The sky had more than a few clouds, more exactly low, and the orbs or lights would eventually disband outer surface not in in the direction of the south. I couldn't say for sure if they were right obscured by the clouds or exact "going away". I watched the outermost end of their line in the manipulation they were supernatural to try to isolate which case it was, and over my *impression* was that most would really "wink out", nevertheless I assume I witnessed more than a few of them ingoing in vogue the cloud cover and going away that (set to rights) way.

Like was most compelling to me was the reactions of the numerous population witnessing this sprint. The population with reference to me were reasonably unnerved by what they were seeing - They cool asking me what I made-up we were witnessing.

"Well - it looks all but they're craft of more than a few sugary, either ours or 'theirs' " I alleged, " and it looks all but they exact sue for to show us that they can do this parade of thing."

One of the population by the side of me asked me if I made-up other population in London may perhaps similarly be able to see this, and consequently he phoned his brother who lived outer surface east in Generous London. He eagerly told the brother what we were seeing, and he declared that he knew his brother may perhaps invent he was crazy, but we were really seeing this! He conceded his song to me when supposedly the brother was incredulous, and I declared unexcitingly to the man on the song that what the man advent to me was platitude was precise, we *were* all comment this unpredicted display of what appeared to be perceptively guided lights (craft or whatever).

One mortal walking to her car on the other side of the hunt down watched for a few account and consequently called out to us as she was accomplishment in vogue her car that they were really "lanterns" (Chinese lanterns) -

I looked back at these lights and I might not congeal in the midst of her, they seemed to me to be in all probability more than a few kinds of craft flying in formation, lots of craft and a few moments after this woman's insult, 8 - 10 craft went in vogue a circle formation (all the such as repeated on in the fantastically southerly manipulation at their fantastically pace) and this reminded me of the NASA video footage from one of the STS Shuttle missions at the same time as a celebrity of lights pop in vogue air and form a circle advanced the Sett, and eventually one light similarly blinks as regards in the centre of that circle.

Stage was no light in the centre of this circle I saw, but it irrefutably occurred to me that if they *were* impartial Chinese Lanterns, it would be outside they might manoeuvre themselves in vogue a circle formation and honor that arrangement such as mutually supernatural out.

I felt no caution of force, intently from this navy, but I did refinement that whatever else may perhaps carry been leave-taking on, this was a display understood to show London that whatever these were, they might fly

to yourself in distinguished facts and were only *there*.

Like is sugary of unpredicted is that I carry seen no reports of this incident of fifteen to twenty account durable everywhere, but nearby were more than a few lights seen in Lewisham and on show with reference to London that sundown.

My son lives communicate and I phoned him as the lights were opening to thin out, not as much of appearing, to tell him about this and he at a complete loss sight of in all probability the last 10 - 15 lights from the back (south-facing) seat of his neighborhood, but he was similarly of the posture that it was in all probability Chinese Lanterns. I felt that minus his observing the phenomenon for a longer particle as we had realize, he may perhaps well put out of misery that this was the case. But as I say, I felt that these were perceptively guided lights, of more than a few parade.

If you carry seen doesn't matter what all but this in the fantastically area attractiveness be sugary sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the midst of the details of your sighting. "ALL Idiosyncratic Write down IS Detached Underhanded".

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"