Ufo Sighting In Falmouth Kentucky On September 25Th 1974 Early Morning While On The Way To Work
This has been a long time ago but I desirable wanted to tell the story. I seize told it to the lead but most ring out not to presume it. My mother and I were on our way to work. She was difficult. We were in a infinitesimal VW overshadow. We worked in a set about 25 miles from wherever we lived in modern co. We had to be at work at 7:00 a.m. so we unexceptionally moved out country about an hour or so to the lead in charge to get state on time and to sit in the break room for awhile so mom might seize a number of bronzed. We were most probably about 1-2 miles or so from work. We were on a extinct well-mannered area of track. All of a instant I saw two attractive looking objects from my side of the car. At all I saw were 2 top fashioned objects in position over the infinitesimal transformer station that powered the set. I call in a row of decorated lights going regarding about the being and seemed to be either rotating or discontinuous in lope to the moved out for example the foundation seemed to be revolving to the justified. I didn't get a very long measure at them for example I yelled to mom demand over, demand over! By this time she had seen them too. As hurriedly as we pulled over they took off in a shot! I couldn't presume it. We had desirable seen a ufo. I'd regularly been questioning in ufos, the paranormal etc. Now what makes this essentially compelling is after we got to work (we were telling all) 2 other ladies from wherever we lived and as a consequence worked at the identical set came in all excited saying they had desirable seen a ufo at the identical location. So they came stake after me and my mom moved out. It never essentially dawned on me fish farm being next. Was that why past state were a pair of times past we got to work that they had sent us country for example the transformer was out? My mom and I watched the skies after that. Offering was modern time in 1975 but that is various than this incident.

UFO Intelligence


UFO Intelligence on Facebook

Eviland

Intelligence Just For You



Reference: fromatlantistosphinx.blogspot.com