I've been getting a lot of emails about recent UFO sightings outside Austin, Texas this weekend. They all sounded like usual stories I've heard, but one of them that I'm going to share was really quite exciting. This email comes from Carl.

I live outside of Austin at my ranch. I just had a long and trying day of work. It was just around dusk and I was outside finishing off a little light ground work while smoking a cigar.

I ended up looking out into the field full of cows to see them running around scared. At this point I was thinking that there might of been an animal or some poachers trying to steal the cows. I ran inside, grabbed my rifle and ran out into the field to see what it was.

The further out I got, I noticed there was something large in the field. At the time I thought it was some sort of poacher contraption for gathering up cows to steal. I pointed my gun and let a round off. All of a sudden blinding light appeared from the object. It was blazing the light out in all directions. I ended up stumbling back and falling down.

At this point, this object in my field started to slowly rise up above the ground. About a few yards. Finally it just shot up vertically very fast and out of site. At this point I laid on the ground for a few more minutes to process what I saw. I got up, and started walking back to my house. I kept rationalizing that I must of worked too hard today and just had a delusional spell. There was no possible way I saw a UFO.

The next morning, I went back out to the same spot in the field to find a see a crop circle on the ground. It was perfect shape and all the grass was flattened perfectly. I've been pretty freaked out about this and I'm not sure what to think. Being a Texan, I'm not supposed to believe in this stuff, but I really don't know. I have yet tell anyone, since I know they'll think I'm crazy.

--

Thanks for the email Carl. That was one of the most recent UFO sightings that I found very exciting. You maybe the first human being to ever see a UFO create a crop circle.

Reference: ufoproofs.blogspot.com