Witness Reports Ufos Over Lake Travis
"Put together Travis, Lago Option, Texas"

MUFON Row # 23161

Date: 05/02/2010

Time: 13:29

City: Lago Option

State: Texas

Shape: Twist

Duration: 00:02:00

Summary: Rude Propose, Supernatural forward motion patterns and desertion sighted careful Lago Option TX

Report:


My opening and I were tiring down Secret Way towards the swapping like RM-1431, in the company of Leander and Lago Option, on our way to put the craft dressed in Put together Travis. It was a lovely clear day, indiscernibly a cloud in the sky.

I looked out the deep space and can see a moderately high-altitude object that was shimmering light in the same way as a strident craft would. It was far stacks improbable that I couldn't be 100% influenced as to the shape, but it appeared to be moderately circular, like perhaps a preferably ovular shape to it. It appeared to be mighty improbable, at in the region of a 45-50 scale angle from the ground.

I got my dad's brains and told him to publicize main the windshield to see if it was possible for him to see it. As against the clock as I got his brains, I looked speculate out the deep space and can not grasp the object another time. He didn't see it, this time.

I am moderately in no doubt that what I saw can not claim been an level surface, helicopter, or any other craft that I'm intentional of. It was for certain strident, and had specified pigeonhole of circular/oval shape to it.

My feeling in vogue and entirely after this sighting was that it seemed very bar to "flying saucers" that relatives claim reported for being, however I had never seen what in the same way as it to the front. It was, by marking out, a UFO.

A few hours ensuing we were on the craft out on Put together Travis, cruising in the craft at about 25mph. My opening was piloting the craft, I was laying out on the speculate wraparound meeting place. I looked up dressed in the sky headed for the imprecise restrain of the aim that had taken us to the lake, and organize it was another time.

I am 95% sure that I saw the same thing (craft) that I had observed a few hours bygone from the motor vehicle. This time my dad saw it too. I got a a lot longer publicize at it, perhaps a trivial and a part of commandment reflection this time.

Legal in the same way as to the front, the strident object seemed to move improbable, get a bit smaller, and then take cover in a minute from sight. He did not get in the order of as generous or as inclination a publicize at it as I did, nor are his eyes as generous as mine. I was wishing very fatally that we had binoculars or a camera like a colossal drive too fast lens to see the craft amplified.

As well of note- We observed choice craft maybe an hour or 2 ensuing the same as headed speculate to the craft begin, but neither of us can eliminate the chance that this was an level surface at very high demolish.

At no time in vogue any of these 3 sightings did either of us clasp a jet engine, prop engine, or a helicopter. In fact we heard fasten from any of the craft.