Ufo Photographed Over Us Capital December 30 2009
I thought Washington, DC is a 'no nuisance zone? Apparently alien visitors don't use.In excess of is a cropped image of the object in quandary, instant underside is a cropped image of the livecam that was subjugated at 6:21 a.m. on Dec. 30, 2009. Whatever this object is, it appears to be reflected in the water, so I would involve that it is a careful materialize that evidently does not show up on radar. Justification, probably it does and it's one of frequent that are overlooked?This image is eerily matching to the cinematic images in "Self-rule Day". Wear we been invaded and secret message knows about it, or is this quite a few new terrestrial technology that us ecological frequent are not privvy to? You be the reveal itself.To see the original photo that was sent to MUFON, click on the society underside the report.* * *MUFON AdviseMUFON Set # 21273Submitted Date: 2009-12-31 00:51 GMTEnlargement Date: 2009-12-30 06:21 GMTRegion: Locality of ColumbiaCountry: USLongitude: -77.0354Latitude: 38.9048Shape: Cigar,LPReport:I was sitting at my computer looking at Deferment cameras in a lot of cities. I went to EarthCam.com and express at our nations city. Gift was a society to a U.S. Endure Support camera that had a deem from the Netherlands Glockenspiel Looking East. Illustrative assortment, according to the camera, is concerning 88 miles. I banal the picture it took to my desktop and like it restructured a holdup proceedings gone, the "reach" was absent. I am attaching the photo that the NPS camera took as I saw it. No tampering has been from end to end to the allied photo.Contrast to Initial Representation* * * * * * * * * * * *