An Account Of Up Close Ufo Sighting In Montana 1976
A spot claims to carry seen a UFO up accessible, shell of Poplar, Montana, in 1976. Poplar, Montana is located in the Northeast vicinity of the state.

All over is the unedited report submitted to MUFON:


MUFON Fire at # 25123

Date: 03/31/1976

Time: 04:30

Location: Poplar, Montana

Shape: Circle,Tinkle,Egg-shaped

Distance: 20 feet or under

Terrain: Prairie, Fields

Summary: 15 to 20 feet from ufo that started out at 10 to 12 feet up and thus it dropped to a few inches chief ground

Report:


I was peripatetic west on U.S. Highway 2 from Poplar to Swallow Pursue, Montana at utter 4:30 A.M. I can't call for somebody the come together date now, but it was nevertheless dim. I was commuting to my job at the time.I was the only car on the walk at the time.

As I ram out of order, I noticed a red light in the distance in the lead of me. It looked out of stick and at first I negotiations it was the tail lights of a car.I nixed that regard at the same time as the red light seemed to be too high up to be tail lights. I thus negotiations it rule be the trailer lights on a semi-truck. I overly nixed that regard at the same time as I realized it was only 1 light.

It suddenly hit me for undeniable believe that it was a ufo, at the same time as it was so unheard of. I suddenly got a worship of happiness and I was wholly happy at the negotiations of seeing a ufo.

As I got rather to the ufo, I reticent intellect to for my part, "Plea don't fly off. I require to get up to you and see you". I didn't rush up or negligent down, at the same time as I was horrible if I did, it would suddenly fly in a daze.

Towards the end, I came up on the ufo and stopped utter 15 to 20 feet from it. The ufo was utter 10 to 12 feet in the air. I felt I may possibly carry gotten set rather, but I was horrible if I did it would set off.

The whole area was lit up in a red light that was emitting from the craft. It wasn't a fervent light, but fairly a restrained light. It was so surreal. The light wasn't impending from no matter which like peas in a pod aircraft lights, but fairly it seemed to be emitting from the slim veneer of it.

Try as I rule, I couldn't see the craft itself, only the red light and what appeared to be a dim center. I started attainment discontented that I couldn't see the ufo, so I enormously oppressive and squinted my eyes at it. Towards the end I may possibly result in out the used up hand side of it. I had to take into account by means of the light to see it.

It appeared to be an cryptic shape about the reel and rise of a car. I call for somebody intellect that give couldn't carry been in excess of than 2 occupants in it. The craft was form pending in the air flaw any notify of vacillating. There was no level and no discernible secret language of propulsion.

At the rear staring at it for a few proceedings, it suddenly dropped down to only a few inches chief the ground. I stature the craft was a driving color at this time. It seems to me it had a unrestrained belt about its primary and it had raised ribs together with a casual of what looked like peas in a pod illogical and bolts on the ribs. There were no discernible windows or doors of any gentle.

It thus lazily took off to my used up and down by means of a gorge. I call for somebody seeing its red light healthy off the ground under it. The craft never wavered from its distance from the ground. If the ground rose, it rose. If the ground dropped, it dropped.

Like it got down to the crib of the gorge, the land opens up appearing in a unrestrained, dreary range. This is in the past the ufo suddenly accelerated to a high rush and was appearing in the horizon in only a set of two of seconds. It used up a road foundation it that reminded me of a tracer buckshot. Aim then again it was peripatetic very committed, I had the make happen it wasn't set wicked to go committed. It came to an astute and terse late lamented avert in the past it result in it to the hills in the horizon.

It thus lazily floated off to the west, go along with the hills in the horizon.

I sat give thought it for a set of two of proceedings in the past discrete car came up over the hill legend east from Swallow Pursue to Poplar. I was on top of the hill and a ways finance. I now see the ufo had dropped down and went down the gorge, at the same time as it didn't require the other car to see it. I carry no regard if the other car had seen whatever at all. Like the car went by me I pale stared at it and it reticent separation. They must carry seen no matter which, but not like peas in a pod I did.

The whole come across was unquestionably surreal. I was never troubled the whole time and I was wholly excited and happy. I often prodigy why the ufo let me get up to it and take into account at like peas in a pod that. May perhaps it carry in some way figure out my self and felt cheery to me?

As a side note: A month or two later I was riding together with my parents from Swallow Pursue finance to Poplar. A dimension of cars were parked out in the pull up pit and a dimension of dynasty were looking at Tule creek, which is down the hill from where I saw the ufo. I asked what were all population dynasty behave give as it was wholly vast. My initiate than whispered he heard dynasty words about a ufo landing in the cat tails in Tule creek. Conclusive lots, give was an identifying mark in the cat tails that would carry been the shape and dimensions of what I had seen

I never seen the craft another time. It nevertheless haunts my cushion every one day. I couldn't tell you what it was, but I stature it was not of this earth.