More On Douglas
I wrote a few days ago about another suspected abductee I called "Douglas." I have 2 further thoughts on that I want to share...Firstly, that this particular set of thoughts/fantasies/suspicions combined with very little clear memory would be the perfect example of the type of claim I would not expect to be believed. I have strong emotions, and some thoughts about the matter that just never seemed to go away, but anyone who winces over that last post is absolutely forgiven. I really am not sure enough about this until and unless I have more conscious memories of meetings with Douglas. I know I saw him that one time at the diner for sure, but anything before or after that that is still too fuzzy.I included it in my narrative because I suspect this type of thing may happen far more than is reported, even with alien abduction researchers. Because it feels so ridiculous! Its embarrassing to admit you have a total and illogical obsession for another person in this way, and many may not even realize its connected to alien abductions. Its so couched in "dreams" and thoughts. But Ive had enough clear conscious memories to be convinced that romantic set-ups by the aliens happen. The question in my case is... what happens if a set-up goes wrong? Is the idea dropped or does a Plan B get enacted? Perhaps my experience gives a clue.Secondly, I wonder about the timing of Dougs disappearing, perhaps even dying, and the line Diana delivered to me the same year. 1990. I dont remember exactly WHEN in 1990 but the telepathic message I believe was April, perhaps May. If Diana spoke of Douglas and I as "the parents of the future leaders of the world" BEFORE that (in the present tense), then it makes sense. But did she say this before something went wrong-- or after? My feeling is that it was February or March of 1990, but I cant find an exact date. I wrote it down long after it happened-- over a year actually. If the timing is correct, then its even more evidence that Douglas was real and alive and still a part of the plan as of early 1990.I would like to know the answer to what really happened regarding Douglas, and I hope that one day I find out.

Credit: outer-space-guests.blogspot.com