Ufo Sighting In Franklin Connecticut On June 12Th 2013 6 Large Bright Low Flying Orange Orbs
UFO SIGHTING IN FRANKLIN, CONNECTICUT ON JUNE 12TH 2013 - 6 LARGE BRIGHT LOW FLYING ORANGE ORBS

At approximately 9 o'clock on my way home from work I was driving on route 2 east through Franklin CT. As I came underneath the Franklin exit overpass I witnessed 6 large bright orange orbs hovering in the sky. At first I thought they were low flying planes or helicopters from the local army base a couple of towns over (east Lyme), because they were in a straight line formation. I could hear no engine noise however. For a brief moment i also mistook them as six successively lit, but not exploding, bottle rockets. As I watched them I realized they were not flying but in fact were stationary. I pulled off exit 22 about a quarter mile away and exited my car to watch these six bright orange orbs. I took video with my iPhone and captured the sighting and although you can see the orbs, they look like six bright stars instead of the bright orange orbs I saw in real time. After doing a little research I found the "mysterious orange orb" page on Facebook and immediately recognized them as the orange orbs I saw.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.