UFO SIGHTING IN BATESVILLE, INDIANA ON JULY 18TH 2013 - LARGE ORANGE FIRE BALL WITH BLUE AURA

This is the third time this has happened. On June 1 and 2 I observed the same thing. The moon was setting to the Northwest at approximately 3 am as i was going to bed. On July 17, the same thing, therefore, I thought it odd that there was a large fireball, reddish orange with a blue aura bobbing up and down and sideways. The moon was to the northwest, the object was to the southwest. The object bobbed up and down, sideways, etc. I watched for about 5 minutes and then it disappeared. Not sure where it was, but I live in Union County and can see to at least part of Franklin County to the southwest. It grew somewhat in size, then just disappeared. I would estimate that it may have been around the Batesville, Greensburg area from my vantage point.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.